🧩 Components version / Dependencies
- Olympe DRAW v1.12.0 / CODE v8.1.0 / Orchestrator v5.8.4
📢 🎉 What’s new?
New features, functionalities
Creating new coded bricks is now greatly simplified!
- A Yeoman generator provides all resources to set up a project
- Use standard ES6 imports to include any library, bringing easy access to the full NPM ecosystem
- Use React or other web-based technologies to build UI components
- Take a look at our tutorials
Setup and test Olympe in two steps - get in touch for more details using the contact form
Users are now guided in DRAW on how to start in different editors with visual information on how to use the Project/Folder, Data Model, Data Set/Global Data Set editors:
Collaborate safely: auto-save when collaborating in DRAW
🧠 💡 Improvements/Bug fixes
- The default theme is now imported in any DRAW project
- Small fixes for the transition between UI Screens
🚧 ⏳ What we are working on
- Improve documentation for building coded UI components
- Undo/Redo in DRAW UI Editor
- Guide users in DRAW - phase 2: include more Editors
🔎 Where to find us
In case you have questions …
- Contact us through the form at https://olympe.io/contact.
- Send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Vimeo