Olympe Code 7.7.0, released in November 2020.
- OF-1277: Allow GraphDef subscriptions to have a name, to facilitate the debugging and leak detection
- Require orchestrator 5.4.0
- Need orchestrator 5.4.0
- The global parameter "dc.localSubscription=true" becomes "dc.subscribeAll=true"
Bug fixes & Minor improvements
- OF-1324: Subscription report should never fail
- OF-1338: Update follow rule of RoleRel
- OF-1340: Debug tool to know from which subscription an instance comes
- OF-1348: Fix issue with RecursiveRelated - following related are not copied everywhere.
- OF-1350: Fix garbage collection
- OF-1352: Remove multi-root tags on GraphDef and GraphQueries
- OF-1354: Being able to request the user tag from a token
- OF-1358: Errors from notification time should be logged by transaction sender
- OF-1360: Aligned fwk to new graphdef result and notification message format
- OF-1366: [SICPA OVERRIDE] Wrong behavior on Sync methods
- OF-1359: Graphdef in GetContext should resolve
- OF-1355: Review graphresult messages to be streamable
- OF-1353: Multiple identical graphdefs should wait to be ready
- OF-1351: Cancel pending http request (subscriptions) when context destroyed
- OF-1349: Add a helper on "subscriptions" that lists all queries, listdef and graphdef based on a given tag
- OF-1342: Display warning if "current" call on non ready listdef
- OF-1339: PULL graphdef should not generate a unsubscribe message
- OF-1330: Use a more meaningful parameter name than "dc.localSubscription"
- OF-1319: Adapt OSaveFileBuilder and so that operations are accumulated in separate buffers
- role - RoleRel -> user now has an "ignore" follow rule