Olympe Code 7.5.0, released in June 2020.
- requires Orchestrator version 4.12.0 or higher.
olympe.utils.UrlPartswas refactored to follow RFC 3986. This implies that :
?was removed from property
olympe.utils.parseUrlnow formally returns a
- FileUpload :
- Remove setReadAsText()
- Always read as ArrayBuffer (use BinaryConverter.binaryToString() to get back text content)
- FileUploadItem => Content is an ArrayBuffer
olympe.utils.Svc.BASE64depracted, replaced by
blobToDataUrlremoved from Base64Converter
- Check the new
olympe.utils.BinaryConverterclass to see methods that replace those on
- singleton getter :
olympe.utils.getBinaryConverter()(if really required)
- HTTPRequests have a new response type : ArrayBuffer => Makes possible to create typed blobs
- Already deprecated olympe.net.HttpRequest.ResponseType removed (use olympe.net.Http.ResponseType instead)
- Helpers to create files :
createFiletakes the binary content
createFileFromURLtake the url (object or external) => should be essentially used for files that refer to an external url.
--> DC Files should no longer be created from a data: URL! You have first to convert it to binary if necessary !!
- DC Files :
- New files always encoded as binary content.
getContentAsBinaryto get the content as ArrayBuffer
getContentAsStringto get text file content => decoded as UTF8 from ArrayBuffer so should be used ONLY for text files (json, js, etc).
getContentUrlto get the content as a DataURL: the encoding must be provided. It returns an external (e.g. http://olympe.io/) URL when the file is not managed by Olympe.
saveAs(name)to save the current file to the disk
- SC.ImageFile :
- getContentUrlFlow to get a dataflow of the dataurl of this image content (used for UI components)
HistoryStatehas become a plain class (formerly a
typedef). To instantiate a
HistoryStateobject, one must now invoke the constructor or the provided static method. To access the properties of
HistoryStateinstance, one must now use the dedicated methods.
- Must use orchestrator 4.12.0 minimum version.
Bug fixes & Minor improvements
- OF-1214: Replace all usages of "entry.getTag()" and add the replacement to the good practices of CODE.
- OF-1225: Synchronise offline files when re-connecting
- OF-1245: Setting the same complex prop twice deletes it.
- OF-1254: Valuedef with default value
- OF-1268: Basic authentication doesn't work with HTTP bricks
- OF-1282: Implement a binary file converter app to complement the 1.6.0 --> 1.7.0 migration
- OF-1260: File API improvements
- OF-1253: Add a method to replace the current state in history manager
- OF-1246: Cannot register multiple graphDef callbacks
- OF-1231: Remove ACKs for burst transaction