Olympe CODE 7.2.0, released in December 2019. Requires orchestrator 4.6.0.
- OF-1101: Burst update transactions
- OF-1056: GraphDef subscriptions in DC
- OF-1105: Synchronise Framework to new validity checker
- Transaction are applied remotely first.
- olympe.dc.BurstTransaction to have "fluid"/"continuous" updates.
- listdef and listdefbuilder do not need the manager anymore in the constructor
- Removed getgraphdefbuilder methods from the dc manager ! => new olympe.dc.GraphDef instead
- GraphMonitor changed its svc : olympe.dc.db.Svc.MONITOR
- Many deprecated method with alternative explained
- signature of defineRelation(...) on the OSaveFileBuilder and on Transaction has changed. Optional arguments were converted into named arguments. Both dump and delete rules have now to be set explicitly instead of using the same value for both.
Bug fixes & Minors
- OF-1038: Support an array of baseTag for graphDef Delete and Get
- OF-1047: Create "shortcut" type to replace (olympe.dc.InstanceTag | function(new:olympe.dc.Sync) | olympe.df.Proxy)
- OF-1109: Modify and migrate tags of properties of File, see OO-371
- OF-1112: Separate follow-rules and operations for graphdef delete
- OF-1112: Modify OSaveFileBuilder and related helpers so that runtime follow-rules can be provided
- OF-1108: Deleting instance that is a complex property should clear the reference
- OF-1088: Subscriptions must check their coverage
- OF-1057: Review the processors to be aligned with new messages
- OF-1120: Default properties are not dumped within ZIP
- OF-1116: Possible circular dependency with ListDef filter
- OF-1121: GetContext / Subscription mode in handshake
- OF-1122: Separation between GraphQuery and ImplicitGraphQuery
- File tags standardized. Included in Composer migration 1.4.0