Olympe CODE 7.1.2, released in August 2019.
- OF-1031: Definition and implementation of olympe.dc.IO module for data backup/restore.
- OF-1037: Remove getDeleteOperations in all Syncs classes, replaced by graphDefs delete.
Bug fixes & Minors
- OF-1052: Creation of the interface olympe.net.File, implemented by all kind of files.
- OF-943: Really support defaultValue of Property (in the defineProperty method on dbAgent)
- OF-1051: Maps: Longitude property doesn't work and break the map
- OF-1039: Update InitScriptBuilder so that it uses the InstanceDef/ModelDef construct
- OF-1046: Add SVG attributes: stroke-dashoffset & stroke-linecap
- OF-1001: Write unit test for applyOperation method in olympe.dc.Patch
- DatabaseAgent (in the framework) renamed OSaveFileBuilder.
- many deprecated methods on OSaveFileBuilder removed (also known as DatabaseAgent)
- getPatch on DatabaseAgent no longer exist.
- setIcon() moved to olympe.sc.script.DatabaseAgent
- setIcon() and getObjectRef() on longer available on the InstancedDef object when using framework only.
- IOService, send deprecated. Use method "restoreJsonBackup" over http.
- getRelations() method on SubGraph no longer available - use forEachRelation or forEachRelationInOrder instead
- GetDeleteOperations have been deleted, except the one on Sync that has been modified. The now generic getDeleteOperation on Sync uses the information stored in the datamodel (follow-rules) to figure the extend of the deletion. It only works in a getContext mode.
- WARN: Altogether, these changes may result in change of behavior if getDeleteOperations are called.