Olympe CODE 7.1.0, released in August 2019.
Orchestrator 4.1.0 and neo4J procedures 1.1.0 need to be updated as well.
Implemented the backup of an instance (i.e. its sub-graph defined by the follow rules), as a zip file.
- OF-1022: New JSON format for the orchestrator restore and reset services.
- OF-1036: Add date-time of export when dumping in Draw.
- OF-1018: Documentation of UI
- Improved implementation of UI Video Player element, and added an Audio Player
Heavily reworked ODateTime class to simplify its usage.
- ODateTime must be instantiated using provided static factories
- ODate and OTime have been removed
- removed getOriginal...() methods. Use toUTC() instead.
- initScripts should use createDatetime and fromISODate helpers
- The index.js used for NodeJS applications should not be replaced anymore.
- Format of JSON (converted from initScripts) have changed.
Bug fixes & Minors
- OF-1034: An instance referenced as property should be deleted when overriden
- OF-1029: Impossible to include lib.js in the index.js file
- OF-1027: Being able not to clear the DC on logout
- OF-1026: Destroyed execution contexts should ignore 'run' request
- OF-1025: Cleanup some 'onXXX' event handler in Olympe.ui.std
- OF-1024: HttpService for big patch does not check that user is logged in.
- OF-1023: FileServiceManager fails when trying to download a non-existing file
- OF-1020: ForEachLimited Sometimes does not update tile
- OF-1019: Scheduler clear context properly
- OF-1017: Provide client version to server and check server version
- OF-1011: Review downloadFile in olympe.native.html.net.Manager
- OF-1010: Ensure the info "isAuthenticated" is consistent with the Orchestrator state
- OF-781: Import patch date helpers should accept more than timestamp
From this release on, any
ODateTime value (property) is stored in Neo4J with all fields, ignoring the former disctinction between
Compatibility, with values having only the date or time fields is assured by the Framework. However, those
Time fields in Neo4J should be migrated by a future migration script.