Olympe Draw 1.6.0, released in May 2020.
- Orchestrator v4.11.0
- COM-1628: As an app designer, I want to see the tag of a an object in folder editor
- COM-1594: As an app designer, I don't want to cast types in logic editor for most common cases
- COM-1513: DatePicker visual component
- COM-1578: Include link to support from DRAW
- COM-1593: As an app designer, I want to edit the documentation of my brick
- COM-1586: Additional datetime manipulation bricks
- COM-1584: Additional string manipulation bricks
- COM-1608: IsOnline bricks
- COM-1626: Add error handling for http actions
- COM-1585: Additional listdef manipulation bricks
- COM-1587: Provide additional data queries bricks
- Repository refactoring. See https://olympe.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/OP/pages/521994258/EPIC+OL-306+Elaborate+and+implement+how+the+olympe+Code+should+be+structured
- olympe.sc.File removed. All ImageFile, FontFile and VideoFile extends olyme.dc.models.File and sc.File should be replaced by olympe.dc.models.File.
- when a file is used as a property of a business model, it is no longer needed to persist it before setting it as property of the object.
- text property is no longer themable. Migration will replace the textProp of theme class by New + renderable name (eg: New Button).
Bug fixes & Minors
- COM-1331: Update Composer MVC POC form POC to "ready to merge" (and create develop_1.5.0)
- COM-1520: Make runtime default import extensible
- COM-1528: (Image) files are not persisted
- COM-1550: Give a more telling name to Version object
- COM-1596: Add the "definitionExtend" relation to the datamodel with apropriate follow rules
- COM-1623: Error handling and logic editor UX adjustments
- COM-1633: Edit documentation changes and issues
- COM-1636: Logic Editor: Error flow output prevents from testing an action
- COM-1659: Theme properties editor should show only themeable properties
- COM-1667: Fixed bug with Move to, do not allow to move in the Root of root.
- COM-1637: DataSet editor doesn't support inherited properties and relations
- COM-1634: %COMPUTED VALUE% must be displayed in DRAW when a text is returned from a function
- COM-1632: Imported projects don't render anymore
- COM-1630: Remove dummy control flow output from
- COM-1620: Get Address brick doesn't work anymore
- COM-1590: Improve marketplace visibility
- COM-1561: UI Editor: Group/ungroup issues
- COM-1548: Persisting files drives to Instance referenced multiple times
- COM-1524: Implement and fix documentation UX
- COM-1519: Make all sc Files (ImageFile and the likes) inherit from dc.models.File
- COM-1465: [SICPA] HTML tags are not parsed correctly
Branchbrick was refactored into a function =>
- The predefined control flow output was removed from the brick definition.
- The predefined input is now a runnable input, but the tag was kept.
- Added error flow on all HTTP action bricks.
- Added a "definitionExtend" relation that allow a RunnableDefinition to desginate another as its "super-definition", and indicate to the subscription mechanism that this super-definition should be retrieve alongside itself. The 5-->6 migration script will automatically place such relations where needed.
- TextComponent.Text is no longer a Themable property
- See https://olympe.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/OP/pages/521994258/EPIC+OL-306+Elaborate+and+implement+how+the+olympe+Code+should+be+structured
- sc.File extends dc.File