Olympe Draw 1.5.4, released in April 2020. Aligned with Framework 7.3.4, gulp-tasks 3.2.4, orchestrator 4.9.5 and neo4j-proc 1.5.7 WARNING: gulp-tasks dependencies have been updated, a renewed call to "npm install" is required!
- COM-668: Now possible to have models inheriting from others in datamodel editor!
- COM-1308: Now possible to see in which function or action a property (custom or listed in the property editor) is set
- COM-1309 and COM-1310: Usages listing of functions, actions or Visual Components with improved design
- COM-1469: It is now possible to see the documentation of functions in the function editor
- COM-1494: Add padding to buttons
- COM-1573 and COM-1508: Functions and actions can now throw errors
- COM-1583: The default theme has been revamped
- COM-902: Since the edited object can be selected from the URL, back and next navigator buttons can be used to navigate in DRAW!
- In InitScripts using the "olympe.sc.script.OSaveFileBuilder" implementation, since db.newRootRepository now returns a "Def", a call to "done()" is now required.
- In InitScripts, newRootRepository no longer takes an icon as parameter.
- A few classes of UI Components are no longer defined in the default theme, in particular cta1, cta2, etc. for Buttons.
- ConfirmPopup class replaced by more generic class InfoPopup
Bug fixes & Minors
- COM-1488: Promoted actions have 2 control flow inputs and no control flow output
- COM-1612: newRootRepository in OsaveFileBuilder returns a RepoDef
- COM-1580: Custom events on VisualComponent are triggered onLoad
- COM-1557: Complex Properties crashes Data Set Editor and Properties Panel
- COM-1470: Generate bricks documentation for Doc platform
- COM-1429: Default values don't work correctly while editing Visual Components
- No migration is required for this to take effect on the new created events.
- However, old custom events will continue to be wrongly triggered if not migrated.
- Added an Error Flow to a few bricks, but a reset DB is enough