Composer Draw 1.4.0, released in December 2019.
Important standardization of the base models of the Runtime datamodel. SoftCodedObject was removed and replaced by several models. Details on the revised datamodel are available at https://olympe.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/OP/pages/34668567/Runtime+datamodel.
Furthermore, the composer was updated to be compatible with the updates in the DC module. This includes burst updates and the base work for the future subscriptions.
Finally, the composer was verified and fixed with the new orchstrator validity checker. The validity checker may be activated for debugging purposes, using the
VALIDITY_CHECK_ENABLED flag in the orchestrator config (same as permissions).
- COM-1287: Finalize SCO reorg (Runtime)
- COM-1289: Standardize app models to follow the separation between definition and call. Screenflows are now contained within UIApp.
- COM-1312: Update composer to burst update transactions
- All DatabaseAgent classes have been renamed to OSaveFileBuilder (Aliases are available to maintain autocompletion in the initScripts). Furthermore, its constructor only takes one argument.
- Editor and SuEditor base sync moved to composer. Other classes have been renamed to match the Deinition and instance separtaion. See https://olympe.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/OP/pages/180682819/DOC+for+release+1.4.0 for the mapping.
- Icon of sub-editors must be defined by overriding the method getIcon(...)
- SoftCodedObject sync removed. See https://olympe.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/OP/pages/180682819/DOC+for+release+1.4.0 to find a replacement.
- Category sync moved to composerolympe.sc.Context :
- olympe.sc.Context: forceCreation flag replaced by getMultiChild(...), remove deprecated method getCreatorNode
Bug fixes & Minors
- COM-1222: Correct incoherencies in composer datamodel found by validity checker.
- COM-1242: Can't delete data model for which a model was instantiated.
- COM-1302: Do not use DC deprecated method with 7.2.0
- COM-1314: Fix relations of files within MediaLibrary
- COM-1322: Service App Editor is called "Device"
- COM-1349: Prevent opening non-editable objects from breadcrumb
- COM-1350: Create a Service Runtime testing app
- COM-1348: Migrate sc test data to 1.4.0
- COM-1334: Create a "hello world" test of the composer with "Olympe Cypress Tool Suite"
- COM-1316: Removed unused Roles and ButtonGroup object
- COM-1382: Context should not dispatch context created events in special cases (forceCreation = true)
- COM-1225: Add placeholder and disabled properties on TextArea
These changes can be migrated using the migration tool 1.4.0
- Applications are now instances of a definition and extending an abstract class
- startProp of device apps merged with onLoad from UIApp
- fixed linking of screens transitions and property mappings within screenflows
- parentGooRel relation between Olympe.sc.File & olympe.dc.File removed
- objects Roles, Roles SubEditor and ButtonGroup have been removed
- update the follow rule on the relation for every complex properties
- TextArea and TextField inherit from new abstract class TextInputComponent.
- Padding properties and onKey event moved onto TextInputComponent.
These changes were made to the core runtime datamodel, and require no migration
- Changes : new models that replace SoftCodedObject. See the exact replacement, if interested, in the SCO_reorg_design doc.
- ControlFlow is now a model (i.e. it now extends Object)
- relation from InlineEditor now points to an Object, not a SoftCodedObject