Composer Draw 1.3.6, released in November 2019.
- COM-927: Datetime inline editor for the DataSet editor
- COM-1296: As an app designer, I want to scroll in UI Editor
Bug fixes & Minors
- COM-1211: As an app designer, I want to see the name of a Component in the DOM
- COM-1315: Allow texts to be selected by default
- COM-1319: UI Editor: Moving List component is jerky
- COM-1339: Can't export a project (failed to obtain zip archive)
- COM-1342: UI Editor: Visual Component children are displayed in tree
- COM-1351: Bugs with anonymous function using a percentage field
- COM-1343: Logic Editor: Adding removing inputs/outputs may drive to display error
- COM-1340: Theme is not always created with a new project
- COM-1321: Service App editor doesn't have a marketplace anymore
- COM-1318: Access to properties of objects in groups are still problematic
- COM-1313: Function editor, can't create an output of type String once we created another input of another type
- COM-1234: Remove ContentWidth and ContentHeight properties
- COM-1102: When an image url is set to "", the image doesn't disappear.
The follow-rules of two relations have been modified. This means existing instances of these relations must see their follow rules updated, this will be migrated in 1.4.0.
The properties contentWidth and contentHeight from GroupModel have been removed, their values can be removed by dumping & reloading the concerned data.