Composer Draw 1.3.0, released in September 2019.
- Text components (Label, etc.) support multiple lines.
- Grouping/Ungrouping of UI components with selectable layout.
- Persist Object function.
- Labels & Buttons can have their width and height automatically calculated.
- Font family selection via a dropdown.
- Properties with a default value can be reset to that defaut via a button click.
- Screens are now scrollable.
- Groups are manageable from the tree view.
- Label now has an auto-wrap property.
- New Media players (Video & Audio).
- COM-411: As an app designer, I want a way to display multiple lines of text
- COM-1078: As an app designer, I want to apply a layout to a group
- COM-1096: As an app designer, I want to persist an object using a function
- COM-1154: As an app designer, I want labels and buttons to grow automatically with its content
- COM-1171: As an app designer, I want to see list of available font families
- COM-1113: As a app designer, I want to reset a value in the property editor
- COM-1095: Make screens scrollable
- COM-1079: As an app designer, I want to manage groups from the UI Tree
- COM-1077: As an app designer, I want to group UI Components
- COM-1065: Display in the composer the autowrap property on labels
- Methods to create functions have changed. Refer to the doc in class olympe.sc.FunctionBuilder.
- Subeditors do not get the context by default.
- Properties controller is not a service anymore.
Bug fixes & Minors
- COM-939: SICPA: can't select text in Draw textfields
- COM-998: Dispatch Event triggered from UI App not working on UI Component
- COM-1076: Explicitly allow devs to manually inject values on Context
- COM-1081: Creating On Load action while an UI Component is selected create the function on the object itself
- COM-1086: Custom UI Components are not themable
- COM-1112: Property Editor: Function Inline/Editor
- COM-1115: Tree panels should be split
- COM-1135: Prepare property categories for the next steps
- COM-1144: Accompany product team in the acceptance test of Group and Layouts
- COM-1165: Cannot Create Backend Apps Anymore
- COM-1186: Output setter
setValuein SC function GetParameterDefault does not exist
- COM-1190: Helper/controller to run Function definitions
- COM-1199: Update default Olympe theme
- COM-1210: Can't dispatch screen event from group child
- COM-1207: Add onMouseDown to ColorPicker
- COM-1196: Dropdown: Passing a list to the selected value crashes the app
- COM-1189: Standardize anonymous functions linking
- COM-1162: Fixes within function calls
- COM-1151: Defining new types with dropdown inline editor used in Function sub editor
- COM-1143: Bugfix of groups and layouts
- COM-1116: Add Video & Audio players
- COM-1111: Can't define internal screen flow "star" transitions
- COM-1085: Improve default theme class
- COM-992: Select non business models in model inline editor
- COM-906: HTTP Bricks: Create function versions and add possibility to set headers
Run the migration tool V2 to V3 to update your application to the new datamodel.
List of notable changes
- Default theme has been updated.
- Relation to and from anonymous functions instances have been refactored for simplicity.
- Labels & Buttons have 2 new properties: 'Auto-Width' & 'Auto-Height'
- Added an 'Enum' model.
- A new ComposerProperty model to replace 'category as property'.
- Added VideoPlayer & AudioPlayer components.
- Added properties to old Video component.
- Renamed old Video component.
- Added 2 inline editors : FunctionDefModel and UIEventSelection, and split type UIEvent in UIEvent and UIEventForSelection.
- Creation of anonymous ScreenflowModels.
- Added PersistObject function.
- Delegates and Layouts
- GroupModel introduction
- Screen, VisualComponent are GroupModels
- Removed model "Component" : 01612df23c4fe18e6876
- ScrollabelComponentRenderable => VisualComponent
- Scroll properties moved to GroupModel
- Deletion of background image properties on screen
- Width and Height properties moved on Renderable.
- Autowrap property on Labels + category.
- Added a new 'Type' for Multi-Line Text properties.